Safaris Chelet is owned and operated by Professional Hunter and Outfitter Jose Chelet.
We have 4 concession , 2 in the savanna and 2 in the forest.
Our areas in the savanna are KOUROUK with 361.000 acre(146.000 Ha ) and MANA with 89.000 acre (36.000 Ha).
Our areas in the forest are two concession together KIKA and MAMBELE with a total of 495.000 ac (200.000 Ha). The hunting area is border with the Lobeke Park for 30 mi and it is very rich in forest fauna.
Protection areas to maintain wildlife populations are extremely important to us, in the same way Safaris Chelet working with Pygmy populations in the jungle and indigenous peoples in the Kourouk area, to improve their living conditions by developing programs in coordination with the people respecting their lifestyle and values.
FOREST SAFARI PROGRAM
- 1st day Arrival in Douala, meet host service at the custom lounge and night at the Hotel Pullman
- 2nd day Transfer Hotel to the airport to take charter to the forest.
- 3rd to 15th day Hunting days (13 days)
- 16th day departure from the camp to Douala with the charter and departure at late night from Douala with international flight.
SAVANNA SAFARI PROGRAM
- 1st day Arrival in Douala, VIP meet & greet at the custom lounge and night at the Hotel
- 2nd day Transfer Hotel to the airport to take domestic flight to Ngaundere, and in the same day transfer to Kourouk camp by road.
- Hunting days. ( day number can vary depends on the safari program).
- Last day departure from the camp to Ngaundere by road, domestic flight to Douala and departure at late night from Douala with international flight.